Monday, August 15, 2011

Michael Barrymore

NOTE: Again, this is a slightly dry topic. This one and previous Sex Education are quite slim on notes.

British comedian born 1952. In 1993 he was voted the UK's favourite TV star. In 2001 his career collapsed.

He grew up in Bermondsey and later became a Redcoat, going to to present Blankety Blank.

He become a big star, before he starts going a bit weird. He arrives at the White Swan in East London and begins to sing New York New York, adapting the lyrics to announce his homosexuality, whilst still married to his wife.

A lot of his problems were blamed on his friendship with Diana Princess of Wales. After Diana's death, Paul Burrell tried to seduce him. Just goes to show there's nothing of her's he won't steal.

Barrymore has caused major controversy with his back-and-forth nature on his sexuality. He claims he's gay, then he claims he's no longer gay. The ex-gay community mainly centers around bible-belt America, claiming they can help you stop being gay. Many gay campaigners say that your sexuality is hard-wired and cannot be changed, that attempting to change it is simply a form of denial.

Later, a man is found drowned in his swimming pool. He is arrested, released and re-arrested many times, pulled in and out of court before finally being acquitted.

2 comments:

  1. My case is different for i know what Doctor Ehimen did for me this 2017. I was heart broken by my husband because i discovered that he has been cheating on me with his mistress and he filled a divorce on me December last year and i was confused on what to do. I searched for help around from spiritual helpers but all was to no avail not until i was referred to Doctor Ehimen by a co-worker who told me that he can help me out on my situation. I contacted him and explained what am passing through and he said to me that my case is different that if others are complaining about their marriages that mine will be different because i will keep on rejoicing about my marriage as far i have made contact with him. I did all what he told me to do and my husband came back to me within 12 to 16 hours and we are living in peace and harmony again. Viewers reading this article can E-mail him at ( Doctorehimenspelltemple@hotmail.com ) or call +1 (914)-517-3229 for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life is back!!! After 3 years of broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide. Thanks to Doctor Ehimen who i met online as i was browsing through the internet, I came across allot of testimonies about him. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, he restores womb, stop divorces, cure cancer and other sickness. I also come across one particular testimony by Sarah who lives in Finland saying how he brought back her Ex husband after 3 years of divorce. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him and explained my problem to him. In just 12 to 16 hours, my husband came back to me pleading and we resolved our issues and we are even happier than before. Doctor Ehimen is really gifted and i will not stop publishing about his good works. If you have any problem, contact him now for he might be the answer to your problems. Email: ( Doctorehimenspelltemple@hotmail.com )

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. Inappropriate material may be removed.